Monday, February 3, 2014

SML- Volume 9- Welcome, February, would you like some ice?

Happy Monday morning! 
We're in Icepocalypse #1 and a 1/2 here- it's not icpocalypse #2 because it is nowhere near as bad as icepocalypse #1- so its cooooold here. THIS IS TEXAS PEOPLE we don't do cold! I actually just looked out my window and saw one of the kid's favorite nerf football chillin' in a flowerbed covered in ice. 

Super quick SML today...

Movie/TV Show- Rachael Ray is my fave morning show. I j'adore her. She seems like she'd be a fun friend! Ha. 

Book- The Astronaut Wives' Club by Lily Koppel 

I try to read a few New York Times bestsellers, but I rarely like the ones that other people RAVE over. I thought I would like this one because it was history; I'd give it a 3/5 stars, if this were an official book review ;)

Music- Shane Harper- "Hold You Up"



Verse- "We are confident in preferring to be away from the body and at home with the Lord." -2 Corinthians 5:8

Giggle- 
I die EVERY time. 

Be on the lookout for fun stuff coming this month!! 
be blessed lovelies. xx, bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment