Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Carol Prints

Hey, Monday. Every week you come faster than I expect you to.

Not feeling our normal Monday series today, because it's my day off and I'm in the middle of reading Divergent. So instead of Sharing My Library, I'll leave you with a some of my favorite Christmas carol prints. 



get it here

(Or, if you're three year old Marley, "Kevin and Nature sing". Yeah, that's right. Cuteness.)

And for some reason, I'm loving the song, "O Come All Ye Faithful" more so than ever this year. The fact that I have three printables for that song is proof. 

get it here
get it here 


 One of my best friends, Brooke, has this print framed and hanging in her front hallway. 

And I'm realizing I have an obsession with the chalkboard prints...whoopsie. 





get it here

Off to finish le novel. Happy Monday, loves. 
~beth

No comments:

Post a Comment