Sunday, November 10, 2013

She Carries Memories Around Like Souvenirs


For First Baptist Denton's Carnival 31, my sweet friend Abby & I did trunk-r-treat! Our theme was Charlotte's Web. Abby was Fern and I was Charlotte.




The only clown I allow near me & the best rocker ever. 


Some of my 6th grade girls stopped by!

The Lone Ranger made an appearance. 

As did the Green Lantern. 

My favorite picture of the night was a candid. 


__________________________________________________
My birthday was the following Tuesday, but my best friend was in town Oct 31/Nov 1, so we celebrated on Friday. 







__________________________________________________
And Jordan and Abby surprised me after Overflow Tuesday, with a cookie cake and girls time! 





__________________________________________________
I finally updated my phone (I held out on IOS7 as long as possible). 
My sweet friend Meatha treated me to breakfast & estate sales (hooray!) on Friday. 
Jordan, Janice, & I went to Eli Young Band House Party at the Ranger's Ballpark last night, with Easton Corbin, Thompson Square, and Josh Abbott. 
And best was here again this weekend! 
Best was her because our gorgeous friend Taylor sang on praise team for the first time today. 

Oh, and I've got a cold. 
happy weekend to you! 
~bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment