Monday, November 11, 2013

Sharing My Library





Happy Monday, yall! 

Unlike a lot of people I know, I actually like Mondays. I look forward to flipping the page in my calendar and starting a fresh, new week. Do yall need something to look forward to on Mondays? Well, look no further. 

A while back, I did a few posts called "Music & Movie Monday" and I'd like to start those up again, with a twist. Instead of just an occasional Music & Movie Monday, I'll try to make >Sharing My Library< weekly. I'll give you a taste of what I'm listening to, reading, and watching each week. Basically, what's on my coffee table, DVR, Itunes, and such. 

Listening to "Last Dance" by Camera Can't Lie. 
Reading You're Made For A God-Sized Dream by Holley Gerth 
Watching The CW's ARROW. 

Enjoy your day! 
~bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment