Thursday, June 19, 2014

Because it's JUNE!


Hey loves, 
I meant to get this posted earlier this week! Eek. I'm going to be offline this week and much of next, due to a busy schedule with VBS and work. I'll be cramming in babysitting, my dad's birthday, and my grandma's visit, as well as redecorating my four year old classroom, plus my sisteer is out of town Don't look for too much to be happening here during that time. I'll be on instagram, though, so you can keep up with me there! 

To recap the last few weeks...
An old friend graduated this year, so Rachel and I headed to his partay. It is always such a blessing to see him & his family. 

>>with aunt ang<<

>>sister shenanigans<<

I'm reading Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, which means I'm currently feeling the Golden Age (isn't that me all the time though?). Lana Del Ray's "Young And Beautiful" is on repeat. I ran to Old Navy to grab shorts and came across a darling dress, that reminds me of flappers... 

The drop waist had me sashaying through parking lots and twirling up sidewalks. You're lucky I didn't pair this dress with my forties heels! Born in the wrong generation problems, I tell ya. 

At church this week, we worshipped with one of my favorites- 

"By grace I'm free
You've rescued me
All I am is Yours
I've found a love greater than life itself
I've found a hope stronger and nothing compares
I once was lost; now I'm alive in You"

For all the idiotic things I do, Jesus forgives me repeatedly and that is more than I can ever ask for. What a love. What a hope. I'm thankful that we get to worship through song and dance and the Word. 

until next time, prayers for you dear readers. 
bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment