Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weekend Wishes - SML Vol 17


Hey friends. 

Today, I hope you know you are loved. I hope you know people care about you. I hope you know your presence is needed in this world. 

I hope it's cooler where you are than where I am. It's only June 1st and this week has been at least 100something degrees everyday- Texas is in full summer mode that's for dang sure. 

I hope someone touched your heart today. I hope Jesus sent just what, or who, you needed, and I pray your soul received it like water to a desert. 

I hope laughter found you when you least expected it. I hope you were doubled over, caught in the moment. 

I hope you were able to spend your weekend relaxing, or catching up on your to-do lists. That's how I spent mine. Surrounded by laughter and journals and friends and family. 

I hope you were able to see blessings in your life this weekend. 

_______________________________________

Song- "Once Upon Another Time" by Sara Bareilles
Book- Finding Spiritual Whitespace, by Bonnie Gray. review coming soon!! SO good. 
Humor- you have to understand that my little men love pulling their shirts up over their heads to act like dinosaurs... 
{{via}}

Beauty Life Saverhow to: beach waves for short hair
Fun Fact- The word "darling" is derived from an Old English term meaning "favorite minion". 
Journal Related- 
{{via}}

happy first week of June, sweet ones!! 
XO, bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment