Monday, May 26, 2014

All She Read- A Woman of Fortune

{{via}}

Hello sweet reader friends, 

A Woman of Fortune is part romance novel, part mystery. This book's blurb (back cover) intrigued me. Basically, an uber rich Texas woman has to start over after her husband is booked for fraud. The husband's actions are far reaching, affecting hundreds of people, especially those closest to him. This book was a great reminder of just how our actions affect others. 

It was encouraging to see the main character pick up and start over from nothing. But I couldn't relate to her, or her children's reactions, so I had a hard time enjoying this book.
  
Although it was a well written book, I was not satisfied with the ending. This book won't be staying on my bookshelf. 
xx, bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment