Wednesday, May 8, 2013

blink and it's gone.

Blink moments are what I refer to as the photographs and videos your brain takes of special moments. We store those photographs and videos in our brains, to revisit later.

We take blink moments of our lives- but God takes blink moments of us.

Gang, we have choices- every single day- to serve Him. We have the choice to honor Him with our speech and our thoughts. With the way we love those around us. The way we worship Him. Every moment, there is another oppertunity to Honor Him.

I want to use as many of them as He gives me.

I want my words to be a beautiful photograph for the Lord I love.

I want to make His name known. I want my life to be lifted up to Him, offered to Him, spilled out for Him.

I will not turn from Him in my joy or in my agony. I will remember the scars and the gracious love that the world couldn't believe.

What do you want God's blink moments of you to be?

~beth

No comments:

Post a Comment