Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Four Scriptures

     
These four Scriptures are on my heart today.


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." ~Psalm 37:3-5


 "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." ~Psalm 118:24

     
"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." ~Psalm 16:11


"So, brothers, in whatever condition each was called, there let him remain with God." ~1 Corinthians 7:24


Today I'm going to work on trusting the Lord. I'm going to ask him to help me be content in all situations. I choose to realize that God has me exactly where He wants me for a specific reason. Jeremiah 29:11, people. I chose to be grateful for the multitude of blessings in my life.


 Xo, Bethany





No comments:

Post a Comment