Monday, July 23, 2012

Ramblings of an Insomniac

"Lonely, stubborn and complacent,
You have insisted on leaving me here,
Writing the same song I started last year."


I hate when you can't determine stars from planes. Seriously, if you're a plane, stop and pick me up because I've been in the same place far too long. And if you're a star, now you know my wish.

Lately, I'm an uber moody teenage girl. I'm rarely moody, or pensive, and I've been both. Sometimes all we can do is feel, and let it sort itself out.

My OCD self is bothered by all the clutter on my makeshift desk that is actually the dining room table. It's my clutter, too. And no, I will not pick it up right this minute.

I feel like painting. I'm not sure why, but the paintbrushes are calling to me. Something in me longs to see color and creativity flow in front of me.  

I think I need to cut back on Coke and Sweet Tea. What can I say; I'm Southern. I draw the line at cutting back on coffee.

My car needs a wash...that can go on my honey-do list. But I'm babysitting this week, so maybe they'll want to help me! I love my kids, who are growing up way too fast.

I really dislike that my baby sister is learning how to drive.

Speaking of Rachel, we worked out the other day. Hello quads, how are you?!

I j'adore my hairstylist. That is all.

I can't wait to finish this class so I can go see one of my best friends who just moved to Florida.

Lately, I've been wishing I knew how to play more piano than I can. I like wandering around my house, singing.

The nights grow long, waiting for the sun to rise. Much cooler than the daytime.

Xo~ Beth












No comments:

Post a Comment