Thursday, February 7, 2013

Somewhere After Midnight



"Somewhere after midnight, in my wildest fantasy, somewhere just beyond my reach there's someone reaching back at me..."

Late night musings of a girl pondering her heart. Musing and meandering through my apartment...

I spent my evening praising my Savior. Listening to my pastor preach about marriage to a room full of college students. Took notes on how to improve myself as a a young woman before I can ever be a good wife. Chatted with other students and hugged dear friends. 

Somtimes my heart aches at the way life has turned out. Aches in a good way, and aches in a bad way.

Yet still I muse and I ponder and I roam and I wander.
 
(I wasn't trying to rhyme, I swear.)
 
"Even now," declares the LORD, "return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning. Rend your heart... Return to the LORD your God, for He is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love." ~Joel 2:12-13
 
***written on Tuesday, February 5th; posted on Thursday, February 7th***



No comments:

Post a Comment